Sunday, July 25, 2010

A FELLOW LIBERTARIAN


Travis Irvine is the Libertarian Candidate for Ohio's 12th Congressional District. I met Travis a few months ago and was impressed with his commitment and, just as importantly, his wonderful sense of humor. Besides being a very dedicated candidate, Travis is also a talented filmmaker. Please take a minute or two to click on this link to watch three brief (less than one minute each) videos -- I am positive that you will enjoy them all.

Here's the link: http://irvineforcongress.com/index.php

Now that we are approximately 100 days away from November 2nd -- Election Day -- postings will be far more frequent, so please check back often. And if you have any spare time and are interested in helping me make history by becoming the first Libertarian to be elected to the Texas State Legislature, I invite you to give me a call at (210) 860-0110 -- or -- send me an e-mail at Robert@NeedToVote.com.

Hey -- how often can you actually help make history?

No comments:

Post a Comment