Friday, August 13, 2010

CUFF 'EM, CLUB 'EM OR SHOOT 'EM


One of the more memorable lines in my latest feature-length motion picture -- PALO PINTO GOLD -- is a veteran Texas Ranger's admonishment to his young sidekick that whenever you come across one of the bad guys you either "cuff 'em, club 'em or shoot 'em."

Having signed the "Code Of Fair Campaign Practices" with the Texas Ethics Commission, I am limited to what I can do during my campaign to be elected Texas State Representative, District 73. No cuffin', clubin' or shootin' is allowed -- but I can do some mighty hard campaignin' and that's what I aim to do. So here's an offer I hope you can't refuse -- please click on the link below to see how you can get a "Special Edition -- Director's Cut" DVD of PALO PINTO GOLD as a personal "thank you" from me.





Who needs another refrigerator magnet or ball point pen or bumper sticker -- a good, old-fashioned Western movie, "just like they used to make them," is much better.

Popcorn anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment