Friday, September 3, 2010

More of the Same? Vote NO! Vote NOwotny!


It is time for another sea of blue to begin sprouting up in the Texas Hill Country, and while political yard signs are nowhere as beautiful as bluebonnets, they are a necessity for anyone running a serious campaign.

Now I am sure some of you are asking, "Why would I want this cluttering up my front yard?"

I think there are many reasons, but here's just one to consider:

Think of these little "beauties" as an investment. Yes, an investment. When I become the first Libertarian elected to the Texas Legislature, these yard signs could command a nice price on eBay. Hey, I've seen "I Like Ike" buttons going for a few bucks, and he's old history.

"A yard sign in my front yard?" As Kinky Friedman would say, "Why the Hell not?"

For those of you living within Texas House District 73, please contact me and I will see that a yard sign is delivered to you quickly. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment